Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cathy's Quick Vibrational Astrology Reading with David Cochrane

This is a video by David Cochrane, who teaches Vibrational Astrology at the Avalon School of Astrology and Kepler.

David used my natal chart to look at the patterns resonating in it that make 'me' up -- that show my gifts, talents, personal beliefs, etc.  He does this through examining planetary mid-points (the midpoint between two planets) and the various harmonic charts.   Harmonic charts show the resonating energies between planets in the chart (like a note of music) -- they bring the chart alive with energies and resonances and rhythms.  This video shows how the planets interact in my birth chart.

This type of astrology is still new to me but I'm hoping to apply to David's program in the Spring -- if other parts of my life don't need attending to.

If you don't know astrology but you know me, you'll be fascinated.  If you know astrology, this is a fascinating aspect of astrology.


No comments:

Post a Comment